Friday, January 25, 2008

Thing #22

I think the animoto sight is really cool. I did get frustrated at first because I couln't get any pictures here at school to upload. I tried several times and even resized the picutes with VSO Image resizer as suggested. Nothing would work here at school. I finally just gave up and tried it on my laptop at home. I did get it to work really easily and quickly at home. So, I don't know if there is something at school that was preventing me from uploading pictures. If so, we wouldn't be able to use this on our webpage.

1 comment:

Sandy E. said...

I had the same problem with using Animoto at school. But the end result is so satisfying, isn't it? Hopefully the school will make it easier to use because I would like to put a video on our web page, but am reluctant to when it won'g always play.