Friday, January 11, 2008

Thing #16

The tutorials and videos for the PB wiki were really simple and easy to understand.I think a wiki sounds like a great way to communicate with your teachers and your students. I just have to really decide what it is that I want to communicate. That is where I am stuck right now. I know that this in an ongoing project and for that I am glad. I did enjoy playing around in the sandbox and reading some of the ideas that others have posted there already. Some of you have some great suggestions.

1 comment:

Ms. Mc.'s Message said...

I really think that wikkis are a tool that we all will be incorporating into our libraries. They are so simple to create and others can add to them with ease. Maintenance seems to be easie than the website. Itis awesome that anyone can share their information to help others in the quest for information.