Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thing #20

Youtube was fun to play around on. It is very easy to use and you can find videos on just about anything. I looked at several of the librarian videos - Conan the Libarian,the Angry Librarian, and the Bookcart Ladies. I like some of the features like the rating stars and the comments that viewers leave about each video. It would be neat to add video clips to our webpage. I know the students would really enjoy that. It would be neat if students could make their own videos for a class project and post it to youtube. My only concern is the filter. Would these be blocked at school? If so, they wouldn't be of much use for us as school. I found a really cute video of a little girl saying the 23rd Psalms. They showed this at chuch several months ago and I was wondering where they found it. Now I know! Take a look; it is so sweet.

No comments: