Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thing #8

I thought the RSS was interesting although I don't really have time to read the feeds that are being sent to me. I had A LOT of trouble getting my email address verified from Google. I never received the verification email so finally they just did it manually for me. That was frustrating! I can see teachers maybe using this to have something like CNN feeds sent to them. I just think it takes awhile to read through the information that you receive and most teachers probably don't have the time to do this.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I will pass the help to others. Everyone seems to be having the verification problem.

Librarianmarn said...

The great thing about RSS is that you DON'T have to read all the feeds that get sent to you. I have about 10 sites I watch, but when I read through the titles, unless something just jumps out at me, I delete them all and move on. Lets me get info when I see something important, but I can ignore the other stuff.

Anonymous said...

Who did you contact? I am having trouble with the verification process, too.
-mtshelf