Friday, November 30, 2007

Thing # 10

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Merry Christmas everyone! I had a lot of fun playing around with the images and creating pictures. The Image Chef was the easiest to work with for me. The smiley face site was fun, but it took me awhile to figute out how to post to my blog. Finally, I remembered that I could upload the image to Flickr and then just send it to my blog. Amazing! I think you could create really fun images with student or teacher pictures on our library website.

2 comments:

The Loud Librarian said...

I am trying to do all the "things" in order, but I am only at #5. Your Christmas image makes me want to hurry and get to #10.

techshy said...

I like your Christms mantle. I also spent time trying to discover how to post my images to my blog; then I remembered Flickr.